Monday, February 28, 2005

A blow too great (4)

She told her daughter that she wanted to visit us after Chinese New Year but …

“Wui gong fan jiu” - people always say that people who are leaving will do things they had never done. Something like a reflection.
The evening before Ah ma did mentioned to her daughter that she wanted to eat ‘Fat tiuh cheung’ a type of dish as she said had never tasted it her entire life. Her daughter made the dish and she was very happy.
Also, she seldom watch TV but the evening before, she joined her family to watch TV.


Ah ma, I love you very very much
I know you’ll be watching us from afar
Telling us not to worry about you
For you, Ah ma, I’ll life my life the best possible
Because you never gave up on me
And because you love me so much


Ah ma, may you rest in peace

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails