Thursday, February 03, 2005

promoted !!

I got promoted !!
hehe .. from 'ahmad' (driver) to chaffeur.
Punctuality, patience & being responsible are some of the essential traits as we are' ferrying' precious children.

Dunno how me became 'chaffeur'. All I know is that now have to wake up 5.30 or latest 5.45, together with my sis, fetched others then send them.

Once I almost missed a turn, slammed on the brake & cornered (ok lah, early morning not many car) . Suddenly all passengers became quiet. I think I frightened them gua.
When I came home in the evening, my sister told me " ah jie, you know today my friend said your driving very 'sai lei' ... terrific "

Now it makes me wonder what these kids will tell their parents when their parents ask. Hope they didn't go into the details. Actually sometimes pressure also leh.

However, hearing their exchanges in the car never failed to remind me of 'schooling days'

Never mind waking early but what I like most about this new job is every morning when they get up the car & call 'jie jie' and when their parents smile or wave. Also when they say "thank you, jie jie" when they get down.

It's such a great way to begin my day with =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails