Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Reporting from kitchen ..

2/1/05 - FT public holiday

spent the longest hours in kitchen in a day. starting from morning about 7a.m to about 5p.m.
during which half an hour detour before start to buy breakfast from pasar, another 15 minutes to 'ta pao' lunch.
result : 'bee hive' first round was a marginal total flop. Had the shape, had the colour but near tasteless ... not enough sugar loh though I thought I added a lot alot
(why me go 'jimat' sugar ah? sugar price got no increase also)
Although I would like to blame it on early morning taste bud not 'awake' but still the outcome was "F for failed" =P
got "F" grade also because for every 10 that I made, 1 or 2 went into my mouth =P

PS : so, pang you can help me finish the 1st batch lah =P

about 10am, decided to make another 'simple' tidbits.
started slicing crab sticks & frying them. Lucky this one ok ... at least there's something for people to eat when they come my house. At least I know I can make 'something'

unwilling to give up so easily, I decided to make 2nd round 'bee hive' learning from past mistakes. haha ... at least better loh, consumable lah =P
this was what my parents had to say
" still not enough standard, your friend's (referring to foong ling's) tastier. but 1st time make consider good lah " --- now that's brutal truth =P
initially wanted to give some friends wan, but now have to think twice or thrice liao =D
still sifu's the best ... that's why call sifu ma =)

someone then wanted to eat agar-agar, so again stay in kitchen make agar agar, till 4pm only eat lunch. by 5pm, me drop dead tired liao .. even sitting on the sofa can fall asleep. was supposed to clear my room ... postponed to midnight. find it fun clearing room after midnight, took me about 2 hour & half -- can imagine how messy is my room? =P


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails