Thursday, February 03, 2005

rude?

Q : what do you do when you accidentally open other people's letters or statements
(read 2 not 1)
a) confess & own up
b) throw away
c) say " It was already in this condition when it reached us"
d) others, please suggest .......

My uncle stays in flat thus prefer to have his correspondences mailed to our address.
However "harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi"
I know this is no good but I actually threw away the 2 mails and hoping that he'll call up credit card bank for statement ( I couldn't believe I did that) and now I feel guilty.
Why don't I use option a) ?
because this is not the first time we accidentally open his letters... my mum, my dad, and now me... like parent like daughter loh =P
what bout option c) ?
also cannot cause the envelopes beyond rescue liao ... into pieces. moreover, I didn't realised I opened his mails till I sense the content a bit 'different'

I want to say 'sorry'
for opening the mails
more for throwing them away
more for not confessing the truth
hope can forgive me
for opening the

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails