Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Birthdays …

Thank you very much for the wishes that came in all possible ways. I may have missed replying some or replied late but let me assured you I have got all your wishes safe & sound =)

Ps. Mok, I received your sms oredi lah .. one day later.. hehe. Yalah, this is what happened when lazy people like me don’t always clear msg box loh. Thanks a lot

I’m afraid of getting old .. honest, although I enjoy celebrating birthdays (others and mine)

Some suprises this birthday

Tortoise : I’ve got a pair .. a male and a female tortoise. How I know which is which? I was taught to look at the design below their shell. Well, I remembered telling my clinics friends last time when work there, that I would like to keep pets but I forgot tortoise can be pet too. Why tortoise oh? me slow like tortoise last time? me ‘shok tao wu guai’? =P
According to them, tortoise easy to take care, no need big space, very long live and can survive ‘worst case scenarios’ … like you loh ‘man thun thun geh shok tao wu guai’ they say =P


Handbag : my close bunch of friends are like psychic .. they seem to know me very well. They got me something I’m looking around for quite some time but didn’t get to buy one. The handbag is very nice … don’t know me lady like enough to use or not? .. hehe =P Even my sis like it saying "lei friend zhen ha ya ngan gong, pan nai gan. Hai gu tang lei gan, mm zhi mai mat yeh fan lei" – translate : you friends really got good taste, good at selecting. If you are the one selecting, don’t know what you’ll buy back home.
Haha … true, true … my fashion sense is real bad =D
(don’t believe … haha …ask those who had shopped with me =D )


Earrings : A pair of nice dangling earrings with pearl. Yah, I was told to try something new .. change my earrings once in a while to suit what I wear … (haha…..please don’t remind me that I had been wearing the same one since I got my ear pierced =D it’s embrassing )

Why do we blow off the candles only after we make wish? It feels like blowing off those hopes & wishes. Perhaps we can try make wish first then light the candles … then it will be like lighting up hopes & wishes =) as to whether to blow it off later..that depends =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails