Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Starlight Cinema + Pink Cotton Candy

Saturday 2/7/05

First time experience watching movie under starlight (hehe.. there were no stars twinkling that night actually).
It’s good for a change.
Me like the cool air and open air atmosphere. Contrary to what I thought, there were no mosquitoes / insects ( or well, may be they don’t like me..hehe)

Watched Miss Congeniality 2 with chai yee, cindy (chai yee’s collegue), keef, mai & bf.

Nokia booth was offering free pink cotton candy made on the spot besides photo taking & printing and games (such as toss a ring, darts & etc..)

Mesmerised by how the cotton candy was created from pink sugar, I selamba asked the guy who’s making the cotton candy whether I can try ‘gulung’ my own cotton candy.
Unfortunately, due to the long queue waiting, I didn’t get the opportunity to do the ‘gulung’ing


perhaps it's good that he didn't allow me to try, else if the mesin rosak, don't know how =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails