Friday, July 01, 2005

No more shy little girl

Do I used to be a shy little girl?
I don’t remember being one but Hong Ling (old schoolmate) say I was one, when I met her recently.

Well, I assured her need not worry as I’ve grown to be a ‘brave big wolf’ =P hehe…
Don’t you agree?


Here’s what she has to say (Cantonese)
" may be because the shy little girl stay in the dangerous jungle, she can’t afford to be as what she was. She needs to be a brave big wolf now to survive"


I do agree =) and
here I’m … the ‘BRAVE BIG WOLF’ … hehe


coincidentally,
This evening when I meet Zarul, he told me about the same thing too
That I has changed. that I'm so different from what I had been in school.
according to him I used to be a quiet girl who always study (as if me really studying= P

and speak only when required to
but he is suprised when he meet the 'talkative' me
he couldn't imagine how I've changed


perhaps it's true that "change is the only constant in the world"

Question : have I really changed that much? serious

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails