Tuesday, July 05, 2005

… sad movies always make me cry … (as the song goes)

Last Friday, I watched ‘Titanic’ over TV3.
Watched the movie before and knowing the storyline will not make me cry, or so I thought.
However, how wrong was I to think so.


… Sad movies always make me cry …… (as the song goes)
and my tear ducts kept producing tears non-stop especially nearing the end.
( as though I’m peeling & cutting onions .. hehe..)

Through the movie, me discovered that
there’s so much we can do for the people we love, how selfless love can be and how we can love someone unconditionally.
" The best thing in my life was winning the tickets. It brought me to you."
" Promise me you’ll never give up no matter what and promise that you’ll never let go that promise"
(something like that lah .. can't remember the dialogue word for word =P

the most beautiful part was when Rose let go off Jack and blow the whistle to get the boat to come back to save her. She didn’t give up and live her life the best she can.
The other is when Rose turn back to rescue Jack although she had very good chance to escape and survive the ‘sink’

Another credit to James Homers too for his music really brought out the movie =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails