Thursday, September 15, 2005

beuatiful lady with beautiful heart

It’s easy to find a beautiful lady but I found one with even more beautiful heart =)
Caring, understanding and giving =) I’m touched by her gesture & act of generosity.

Come this Friday 16/9/05, annual dinner & dance is back again.
The theme for the night ‘Oriental’…

Knowing how ‘wai sik’ I’m, me didn’t want to miss this sumptuous dinner at mandarin hotel although me didn’t have any attire that matches the ‘oriental’ theme…

While some of my collegues resorted to buying or renting from bridal shops, me didn’t … not because don’t want to but because no money lah. It cost about rm100 – rm300 per night depending on your selection.
So me quietly decided to wear the ‘baju kurung’ that was presented by Mai … may be not so oriental lah but again that’s the best I have mah.

Just when everything seem to be hopeless, I received a sms from this beautiful generous lady saying she has an extra cheongsam which she can borrow me. Me didn’t think me need to trouble her but as generous as she is, she actually brought the cheongsam all the way to Cameron Highland for trying. Needless to say, I was touched by her kindness.
Later, I got to know that the dress was one of her mother’s wedding dress which had been kept in good condition for about 25 years.

I really want to say ‘thank you very much Foong Ling' for everything

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails