Friday, September 30, 2005

How come I could never get it right?

Seriously, me do not know why? how come? Me still very bad at parking especially reverse parking.
Me .. the type that rather park far n walk than to squeeze in tight or ‘ngam ngam’ space.
Trust me it will take longer to squeeze the car in than for me to park further and walk =P
(ok lah, if not longer, maybe same amount of time)
and the ‘too sensitive’ car sensor didn’t help either =P


Me find it a handicap more so in KL where parking spaces are all ‘limited editions’.
With the increasing number of cars on the road, finding a parking space at Bandar Tun Razak LRT is a challenge every morning especially when you’re running late in the morning.
Really admire drivers who can park in spaces of any size without much hassle & at first attempt =) life is so much easier =)


Better not let my dad know, else he’ll say ‘park so far, dangerous when you collect car ah’
That’s because he didn’t know why me park so far in the first place =P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails