Sunday, September 25, 2005

What happened, my dear eye?

My right eye … the pain is like being ‘boxed’ except this doesn’t come with blue back marks nor red eye. just a bit watery.
Don’t know why, it just came suddenly since Saturday morning.
Pain every time I close my eyes, like being punched in the eye.


No I didn’t peep ‘leng chai’ take bath =p Didn’t cry either. Didn’t simply rub my eyes. Didn’t fight and was not punched. Don’t remember being punched in my dreams also =P Didn’t seem to have any allergy … not that I know of. Didn’t play games on PC for pro-long hours =p and wasn’t lack of sleep.

The worse .. me didn’t go to doctor. I thought it will go away after a while at Cameron, but it didn’t.
If still pain tomorrow, I think me need to go to doctor liao.


What happened, my dear eye??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails