Monday, September 19, 2005

No use …

The other night, my younger sis who’s having her trial exam, came to ask me add math questions.
I tried to recall by looking at examples but I couldn’t figure out how to solve. Me don’t know how to do at all, what more to explain.
I told my sis ‘sorry mei, ah jie really don’t know how to do. Try ask ah hsien"
She asked me "why you don’t know geh?"
This question lagi I don’t know how to answer =P


Really, me had returned all to Mr.Nio already.
If you are wondering who’s Mr.Nio, he’s our add math teacher who emphasize on ‘jalan kerja’ systematic.


Feeling ‘mo yong .. no use’ me flip through the add math book..
Pengertian & penyelesaian masalah, sukatan membulat, Janjang, Geometri koordinat, Fungsi, Persamaan kuadratik, Fungsi kuadratik, Indeks & logaritma, Hukum linear, Statistik, Persamaan serentak, Perbezaan, Pengamiran, gerakan pada garis lurus, pengaturcaraan linear, fungsi trigonometri, penyelesaian segitiga
Taburan kebarangkalian & vector.
But the problem is me remember some don’t remember some so can’t solve the question.. sigh

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails