Friday, April 04, 2008

baby palm trees

Recently, my colleague & I are doing some exchange programmes in the office (besides the normal info and ideas exchange, that is)

We are bringing our whole garden for exchange in the office,
(yes, you read me right!!! )
Have I mentioned that my workstation is like a little garden in the office, I feel comfortable in this green environment.

The pros :
(1) it's infectious, so when people see your wrokstation, they like it too and they start their own plantation ... the whole office is filled with greens ... it's a very beautiful sight =)
(2) you get to spread your plants around, giving parts for people to grow and receive many varieties of plants in return. If I've not lost count, I've received 7 types of plants so far for my office as well as my home garden =)

The cons :
(1) when you have so many plants around you, the boss may think that you seem to be more interested in the plants than to work =p hehe. (But, they must understand that it's these plants that give me the motivation to work =)

Oh...back to the pic
It's the baby palm trees that I'm giving my colleague. She has always wanted those red palm trees which we have abundance at home. This colleague has given me many plants too =)

Message for the day : Start planting a plant today! You'll never know what you'll find =)

ps. hi Terence, is the offer for the floating cabbage like plant still available?? hehe cause I would like to plant some at my home too =) TQVM

2 comments:

Terence said...

Can of course can. Let me know when you want to come over. You need to put them in water ah. Dun plant in ground.

Su said...

yes sir =) I'll give them beautiful home =) Thank you so much.. will let u know if going over =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails