Friday, April 18, 2008

Donate blood, Give life

pic : http://www.corbis.com

17/4/08
Today, there's a blood donation drive at my workplace by PDN (Pusat Darah Negara)
Some of my colleagues went to donate blood, I wanted too but I'm disqualifed.
I have great respect to people who donate blood, I think they are beautiful people.

I've always wanted to .... it is one of the many ways we can help especially those in need.
God has given us life (and enough blood to donate). Our blood can save lives.
Donate Blood, Give Life.




So my goal for this year is to put on weight (at least 45kg to qualify to donate blood).

<----- Then you'll see me wearing this =)



I've always wanted to pledge my organs too but I didn't actually got to doing it.
So, this year on my birthday perhaps, I'm thinking of signing up to pledge my organs (if they are still usable)

I've gotten so much in life and I'm thankful. If my little effort could make a difference in other lives, why not?

2 comments:

KA said...

take mass gain shakes. :P

sure extra 5-8kg in 1-2 months

Su said...

sure can wan is it? if sure can, then I want to try ah =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails