Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This BIRTHDAY GIRL


This lady, she has a heart of gold.

Somehow this lady has her own ways to your heart, she cares for everyone a lot although she may never display her affection openly.
Sometimes, she'd rather suffer herself rather than burdening others.
She has been through alot and has made sacrifices too ... but she's being just herself... always putting others before herself.

She may look cute, however behind this cuteness there’s a strong and determined lady. Taking life in her own strides.
A filial daughter and a good wife (perhaps soon-to-be good mother).
Her family means everything to her.
She's the spark plug of the group, often brighten our days with her antics and jokes.
There's never a dull moment with her around.
She used to like yellow colour but not too sure whether that has changed.
Oh...and she used to name all the colours in Cantonese too.
It’s strange how we got to know each other but this friendship I’ll treasure to the end of my life.
Mai,
On your birthday, would just like to say
Happy Birthday Mai!!! (and to mak Mai juga)
May your everyday be filled with happiness, joy and abundance
I'm no good with birthday wishes ...
but I just want you to know that being your friend was one of the best things in my life.
Thank you so much for being there always
I treasure this friendship alot
As I'm writing this, I have a lot of memories coming back to me, also looking at some of our photos ... and guess what, they make me laugh and cry at the same time =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails