Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Garden @ work

I know Ikea’s curry puff and hotdog bun are tasty plus can get to endless flow of refills. But allow me to just bring your attention to the paper cup, I love the concept … (not the concept of paying once and get many refills ah!) Read below --->





Picking wild flowers on riverbanks or in forest and letting them blossom at home is very Swedish. Thanks to the ancient common right called ‘Allomansraif’, anyone may pick wild flowers without asking anybody for permission.


And guess what I’m already practicing what I’ve learnt ... keke…


Picking plants from the fields / LRT stations / common areas and letting them grow at home / office is very Malaysianish. Thanks to the modern common right called ‘Malaysia Boleh’, anyone may pick plants without asking anybody for permission.



My report card ...
How did I fare? =p hehe


















Till my next post,

we’ll visit my garden @ home ... Cheers

5 comments:

addywong said...

thief!!!!!!!!!!

ns said...

wah, got more plants than our garden leh!

anechoic said...

You get an A for Mencuri..lol

Su said...

addy : wakaka... not easy leh be a thief =p it requires masterplan & fast hands =p

nick : boolah... LOL. who say? Our garden got more greenies lah =D

anehoic : wah, give me A some more, I was expecting a B at most B+ only leh =p LOL
ps : just make sure our cikgu moral doesn't read this post ^^!!

kirokiro said...

this is my first visit!

But you are incredible, Malaysia Memang Boleh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails