Monday, April 14, 2008

F.I.T - Filing Income Tax

I've just completed the draft copy of income tax and file all the receipt in place.

It took me about 1 hour plus ... putting all the figures in place, deducting whatever that needs to be deducted - optimizing the taxation reliefs and deductible entitlements so that I can reduce the amount I need to pay legally.

Not long ago, a friend forwarded an email on 26 ways to slash our taxes. It was very helpful. TQVM CY =)


Sometimes, ignorance is just not bliss ...

Take for instance, imagine if I had not received the email / if I had not know the reliefs and deductable, I could have just thrown away all my receipts and ended paying more because I've got nothing to help to reduce my taxes.

Just in case you conveniently forget, the dateline for submission is 30th April (for non-business income earners) and 30th June (for total income include business income earners)

For e-filing, you may visit https://e.hasil.org.my

Take some time to study and do your tax, for if it has got to do with your hard earned money, it is worth the time and effort. For if you're a big timer and have tax experts to do for you, better still but just make sure you know what are you paying for.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails