Tuesday, April 08, 2008

macam mana baca?

If you notice, on the left hand panel of my blog,
under the heading of 'tea leaves brewing'
I've listed some books which I had read, am reading, and going to read

I didn't notice I have this strange ability =p until a friend asked me (on behalf of another friend) =p
how do I read so many books at the same time???

haha... I didn't know how I've acquire this ability ... but it think it must have been because I place my books and magazines all over the places.
Thus, i read the book / magazines nearest to where I'm at that point of time.
For instance, when I commute to work, I read the book that's in my work bag.
Bedtime, I read the magazine / book beside my bed.
When I need to use the toilet for 'big' business ... I grab the book nearest to the toilet.
When I go out on weekends, I read the book in my 'jalan jalan' bag
Relaxing in the hall, I grab the book in the living room.
In short, I'm never short of supply of books / magazines / any reading materials anywhere in my home =)

Won't I get confused reading so many books at the same time ...
So far I do not seem to have problems ...
maybe there were once or twice where it took me a little longer to remember what was prior to what I read. But it just need a little refreshment by reading a paragraph or two back.

Of course, I could have finish one book before I start another ...
Had tried that but still the old habits kick in.
Especially when need to go toilet ... I wouldn't have enough time to go grab the only book I'm reading. My instinct is of course to grab the nearest book.

And oh ... just please don't ask me why do I read while doing big business in the toilet ...
I just do not know ... or perhaps I was toilet trained that way
Let me ask my parents 1st .... LOL

2 comments:

Carina said...

Do you have any Robert Kiyosaki books which I can borrow? =)

I'd be happy to let you peep in my library too ... u only have to ask

Su said...

yah, i have rich dad poor dad, cashflow quadrant & retire young retire rich & salesdog (in chinese which a friend gave me).. take your pick =)
I have some other books too, just let me know n if i have, i can lend =)

hehe.. TQVM for your offer. However, I still have books on hand which I've yet to complete.. so when time comes that I'll ask =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails