Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Last time I always think those Mother's Day radio commercial are full of emotional marketing gimmick.
However, lately I've been listening very attentively to each and every of the radio commercial.
Perhaps it's when mummy is no longer around that I appreciate her more.
But then it's too late..
I hate myself for not giving you the best, mummy

Each time a radio commercial is aired or each time I come across Mother's Day advertisement & article in the newspapers and magazines...
I can't help but feel sad.

They say time heals but I 'm starting to doubt how true it is.

There were times when I cried while bathing thinking what will it be like if you are still around, mummy.
I think you’ll be very happy if you were around to share my happiness for these past 10 months.
There are many good things that have happened to me and all of us … and I wanted very much for you to know, to be here with us.

Now, I can cook and wanted to cook for you mummy.
But why wasn’t I given a chance to do so?

Now all I can do is to treasure those good memories we had …. But I’m getting old and I’m afraid I may forget those memories. I cannot afford to forget because those memories are all I have…. They are all I have.

God, please take good care of my mummy.
I need your help, God because I didn’t took good care of her last time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't imagine my life without my parents as they have always been there with me. But we have to be strong. Coz that's what our parents want us to be. Even if they are not here anymore, we know their love and presence will always be in our heart. Cheer up girl as this is what your mum will want. She will be proud.

cy said...

agree with keef ... i'm sure your mom will be proud of u ... maybe the memories may slip away but she will be always in your heart ...

Su said...

Thanks keef n chai yee =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails