Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour on labour day

A good friend of mine went into labour on Labour Day!
her baby boy definately know how to choose good timing to come into the world =) his birthday will be a holiday every year =)

I love to hear news of delivery .... it always mean a new life to me.
I'm happy to hear that she has given birth to a healthy baby boy

I'm posting excerpt from her sms ... her feelings.

'.....Me natural birth but veri suffer n painful. I admitted on tis mon n wait until 2day delivered la. It's a nitemare. Now feel relief. Name still searching n my baby look like yuan chai (her husband). Further details willl let u know. Hope 2 c u soon...... "

Wai Peng, congrats and take good rest ya with your precious bundle of joy ... will visit you soon =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails