Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy eggies jacuzzing



what do you see? Just a pot of boiling eggs?

but they are happy eggies

just a little closer ... hey, the happy eggies are taking a dip at the jacuzzi (i think i'm on holiday mood liao...either that or I'm sot sot liao ... wakaka)

eggies before they dive into the 'swimming pool' ... sunbathing LOL


Was hungry yesterday night & couldn’t find anything to eat, saw eggies when I opened the fridge & couldn’t stop myself … cooked 1 for myself supper, one for my breakfast tomorrow, 1 for sis & 2 more for colleagues breakfast tomorrow…

I grabbed a marker pen from my room and started making the eggies happy … I’ve never seen such happy eggies before and I fall asleep with a sweet smile on my face =)
I know this is childish but sometimes it’s good to let the child in us to come out & play …. hehe

The eggies made my sis and colleagues smile too … I'm as happy as eggies =D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails