Monday, May 19, 2008

happy belated birthday Erin


I know I know this is very late, sorry. It has been sitting in my draft for some time but I decided to post this now instead of next year =p hehe

These days we meet only like once or twice a year ...
Maybe the physical distance does create a little distance on our friendship ... taken a little toll.
yah, i know what's the physical distance with the technology now??
my apologies for failing to take initiatives.

She's one unique girl with thinking and character of her own ... at times she thinks a little too much though.
Her laughter can shake the world.
She is a fair and square person ... by the way she always cut and divide our food.
She values freedom and is afraid of being tied down.
She's good with languages and
think she has soft spot for good love stories.

She used to pull her own hair when she's studying or deep in thought (ooppss, I shouldn't be writing this)
She used to be quite a serious person and almost perfectionist but think she has improved a lot.

ps. somehow or rather, I do not know why ... I can still remember clearly those things we've talked about during the nights of perhentian trip as well as your never give up attitude when we learn the fireball performance.
ah .... those were the days .... =)
Happy Very Belated Birthday Soon Yeng!!!
Many Happy Returns &
May all your wishes come true (especially those since you were 18 =)

Love the peacefulness of this picture of you taken by guo shyang =)


with love,
US

4 comments:

anechoic said...

is that soon yeng in the pic?

I think is a nice pic! well taken...

Su said...

soon yeng also u cannot recognise kah? =p

Unknown said...

i love this photo...:P
happy belated birthday soon yeng!!!

cy said...

ekeke ... somehow the position reminds me of the days we had our tuition together ...

anyway, happy belated birthday !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails