Tuesday, May 27, 2008

getting anxious

An hour ago, I was still playing with the bears I adopted from some highland.

However, now I'm feeling a little anxious and it's snowballing. Time really flies and without me realising, tomorrow I'll be going for fittings of some beautiful dresses ... which I'm wearing only once in a life time.

And yet, here I'm in the middle of the night, blogging and doesn't really have any idea of what I'll be wearing and what are my preferences.

My attempts to put on some weight so that I can fit into the dresses (read : carry the dresses nicely instead of drowning in the dresses) was futile ... sad to say despite me eating alot more than my usual alot for the past few months. Yes, no typo error, it's eating ALOT more than my usual ALOT.

I've refused to step on that weighing machine since 1 month ago till just now because I was hoping to see increase of at least 2-3kg. However, it was still the same old weight. I've tried calibrating the weighing scale again and again to ensure that the reading is accurate but to no avail.

Nevertheless, all these little matters will not dampen my spirit. For like any gal, I do hope and wish to look beautiful even just for once in my life time.
Do come help me choose the dresses if you have time and happen to be nearby =) and wish me luck =)

ps. and with my painful arms & legs (result of playing basketball game at highland), i bet it will take me a little longer to get into those dresses as my arms hurt even as I put on my clothes today =p yalah, play play some more =p

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails