Tuesday, May 20, 2008

when the luck gets coming, the comings get luckier

Last time I used to always lament how unlucky I am. Always blaming my bad luck for anything happening (or even not happening) to me.

However, now I realised I've been a fool myself all these while believing that good things will never happen to me.

I guess the nature decided to teach me otherwise ... they started giving me sprinkle of good lucks ... and I found out that it works this way :

When the nature sprinkled us some good luck, they will observe us.

If we are appreciative and believe we can have more, they will generously give us more.
However if we keep lamenting and focusing on the bad luck, the sprinkle of luck will get lesser and lesser.

Don't just believe what I say, try it for yourself =) and let me know how true do you find it
what I say after this line is beside the point okie? =p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







I've landed myself with this set of beauty products worth about RM250 for sensitive skin with magazine subscription of 20% less shelf price --- the goods things are all coming













I've got this chicken essence (some more with FOC prune essence) for RM27.88 -- the cheapest in the market so far -- wow wee ------















These slippers for RM0.90 per pair -- bought 2 pairs one for sis & myself













oh ... n there's this 8 fresh tuna bun for the price of RM3.99 --- sorry, no pics because dear & me gasak habis liao ... LOL

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails