Tuesday, May 06, 2008

did they teach us this?





pics source : Star Metro newspapers

My memory bank doesn't have a record of being taught how to plant plants .... OR may be did we learn in KH (Kemahiran Hidup) ?

I like this kindergarten. They are starting the children young.

This is what I would like my children to learn as part of life ... nurturing a young plant and let it grow. Learn not to give up even when the plant dies. Learn that plants likes human need sun, water and love to grow =)
I think perhaps due to I always skip KH classes last time OR they didn't teach us about growing plants last time, I'm no good with plants but I'm not giving up just yet.
And planting plants shall be something I'll teach my children =)
They are a few things that I would like to do ...
1. Gotong royong and plant plants for old folks home / orphanage / any charity premises.
2. Open a nursery with a book shop (something like books haven @garden)... and have classes for childrens and adults alike to share about plants.
3. Have a garden full of plants ... fruits, vegetables, flowers and greenies =) and a place so nice that we always wanna hang out there =p hehe
And I'm going to make those things I mentioned happen ... maybe not immediately but gradually. Can I have your good wishes? Thanks so much =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails