Thursday, May 22, 2008

Krabi is in Saudi, Toronto is near Hokkaido

Last week I visited a place which I had used to think is a place in Arab countries ... mana tau it's just about an hour flight from LCCT.

For as long as I remember (before the planning of Krabi trip that is),

I had always though Krabi is a place in Arab ... you know like Saudi, Abu Dhabi,
If you have asked me where's Toronto a few months back, I would also have affirmingly replied 'Japan' ... you know like Tokyo, Hokkaido, Kyoto ...etc
(so ironic ho, for a girl who's almost 30 not to know those places and has to be corrected by a friend)
-- if you happen to know about places with confusing names, please do share with me to avoid future embarassment ... LOL

Alamak .. what am I doing???
I'm supposed to write about our Krabi trip.
yalah... this is what happen when my mind is in a clutter and everything got mixed up... like dear say 'why can't stay focus and finish one thing 1st?'

okie dokie ... I shall leave Krabi trip for next post =p
meanwhile you may have the main course before this desert
(promise, I'll stay focus and prepare the desert ok?) .... kekeke

3 comments:

anechoic said...

it is 'dessert' not desert. :P

KA said...

more 5km run for you.

http://www.siemens.com.my/siemensrun2008/

Su said...

anehoic : oppss!!

andyc : i will register this one ... saving up now to buy a pair of good running shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails