Thursday, May 29, 2008

more sweat ...MORE SWEAT..

I'm joining my colleagues for badminton sessions after work on Tuesday / Thursday.
Fun for me but maybe too easy for them ... those wakil sekolah and tournaments player. I guess I need to improve my skills.


wah.. come to think of it ... I'm pretty occupied from Monday to Thursday leh.

LINE DANCE on MONDAY

BADMINTON on TUESDAY

YOGA on WEDNESDAY

BADMINTON on THURSDAY


I'm loving it ... makes me feel good, minus the muscle pain initially. Today was my 1st session and now I'm beginning to feel the 'lenguh'ness as I'm typing this. No pain no gain.

I feel very satisfied after a good sweat-all-out .... MARVELOUS!!!

2 comments:

KA said...

got lotsa marathon runs summore leh

Su said...

yahor...how can I forgot to mention that ... to compensate, I shall join u all more...hehe =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails