Thursday, May 08, 2008

FULFILLED & FULL FILLED

Not too sure if everyone experience this too?

Feeling there's a lot to be done yet can't find time.
I know they say we should prioritise and manage our time ...
I have tried but I think I'm no good yet which is why I'm still looking for more time.
It seems to me that time flies and I have not optimize my time...
I ended up always in hurry ... as to me, there are 1001 things which need to be done.

Sometimes, I've so many to do list in my head that I find it a challenge to execute all ...
There are so many things that need to be done at home, at work, at leisure and anytime for anyone.. that I try to compensate by reducing my sleep ... which is darn stupid.

I'm getting the feeling that my life is FULFILLED as well as FULL FILLED

Maybe I should learn to slow down & rest ... smelling the roses along the way.

One sign I'm wearing down is my sleep snoring.
I wouldn't have believe that as a girl I'm snoring loud, if not for someone who did a snore recording and replay it to me =p

I need help, seriously...

4 comments:

cy said...

i am no good at it too :(
failed big time ...

reducing sleep definitely not a good way ... maybe u can finish alot in a day, but the effect of not having a good sleep will last for days ... end up doing work less efficient too ...

anechoic said...

i think is sad that i have too much time on hand. :(

Su said...

yes chai yee, I think it's crazy too - reducing sleep. I'm adding back my hour for sleeping regardless.

anehoic : you should be happy instead =) else, can your time be distributed for free? or be on loan? =p

anechoic said...

haha..yup, can be loaned. Interest free somemore. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails