Friday, May 02, 2008

home warna party!!!

Excerpt from my emails to my buddies

Dear all,

Tomorrow is our home painting party !!! =) (read : we need your help to help paint our house as we can't afford to pay the professional painters =p )
All are welcome and please come in your most 'buruk' baju as I cannot guarantee you'll go home unscratched and unscarred.... =p keke...
This will be a good workout for those who wanted to stay healthy and burn some calories =)
We will have dinner afterwards ON THE HOUSE =)

The warna'ing marathon will start at 10am ... breakfast at midah pasar 1st.
Colour pencils and BIG drawing blocks are provided.

Kindly RSVP as we need to ensure there are enough colour pencils and drawing blocks ... keke ...
We are grateful for all your help... Thank you =)

Ps. Sorry, due to today is report day, I'm exceptionally busy that I forgot to inform and confirm with everyone. My apologies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails