Monday, May 26, 2008

one big happy family




This could be the conversation they are having while in my bag pack and in those white plastic bags I used to ferry them around.

" Do you think we are lucky or unlucky to be picked up by this jie jie? " one seal asked another.

" I think she should be ok gua ... she looked so happy when she got us " another replied.

" Did you see her face when she caught me, so scary ah ... and now she packed us like sardine in this stuffy back pack. Do you think she'll eat us or sell us at the pasar malam? "

" I heard the jie jie say she'll adopt us home and share with her friends. Does that mean she'll cut us into pieces "

" Let's just hope and pray that we'll be in good hands "

I love you all ... that you've put your trust to me to adopt you to nice homes. That you've put your trust in me to follow me. I believe my friends especially those of you reading this will take good care of the bear you adopted.

This has got to be one of the happiest day in my recent years =D It was fun-filled and we played like a kid once more. We had body ache from the throwing of balls and other games but it was all worthwhile. Highly recommended if you would like a break.

Thanks to the person who allow us to have all these fun but which to remain anonymous.

Thanks to dear for accompanying me and helping me get more points with the games and play with me like kid despite our age. Thanks dear for didn't mind carrying all the bears bears around even in the public.

Thanks to addy & teacher who joined us in the games and provided much fun =)

Thanks to NDC & esther who joined us later for some fun & dinner.

You wouldn't recognise us if you had saw us playing like primary kids at the game centre ... the games are incredible and we had a great workout in the chilling weather ... such a bliss =)
we had so much fun that we forgot to take photos of us =p
Dear friends,
I've arranged for their adoption on the 7/6/08 with you all. These bunch of happy bears can't wait to be adopted by you =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eeeeeee...i want to adopt the seal....:P
very the cute....
and we mised out the fun lor...:(

Anonymous said...

can we go again????

Su said...

keef : eee...if got extra u can adopt more =D

cy : hehe.. sure, remember to bring me..hehe =p I'll bring a bigger bag too =p hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails