Sunday, May 04, 2008

to bukit gasing

I'll be going to Bukit Gasing tomorrow and sweat it all out.

I've always enjoy sessions there ...
although there were times when I wanted to give up.
It's the thrill and the sense of fulfillment after completed the tracks that make me go there again & again.

I think I'm making progress in leading a healthier lifestyle =)

I'm thinking of starting our weekend badminton sessions again ...
I could hear the racquets and shuttle cocks calling us again =p
but before that, just let me sort out my matters 1st

ps. I want to sincerely say many thanks to some of our buddy friends who helped us so much painting the home today. As usual, I'm just no good with words but I wanted you all to know that I love you all... chai yee, kee fong, foong ling, addy, andy and yong.

I shall be writing more on what happened ... but let's keep it for another day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

sorrrryyy...i have to ffk bukit gasing ...coughing and and coughing...
it was a FUN workout...hehe...
and let's play more sports!! :P

anechoic said...

thanks Su & Nick, for giving us a chance to paint the 'future'..haha.

Su said...

keef : hehe.. some more drink coconut water =p thank you so much for helping us!!! yes to sports =)

anehoic : Thank you very much for we do not know how to finish painting without all of your help =)
paint the 'future'...don't worry, if you need help painting your future, we will be more than happy to help =p

cy said...

wee wee ... let's play badminton !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails