Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wake up girl !!!

Something happened to me 2 days ago made me realised I wasn't treating myself right ... all these while

There have been time when I try to finish too many tasks in a period of time that I overworked and overstressed myself.

There were times when I shrinked my meal expenses just because I wanted to save a bit more...

There were many times I've given up something I like because I consider them luxuries... in actual, they were essentials.

Now, I do realise that my loved ones cares alot about me.
Everyone cares about me except myself ... (so crazy right?)

Now, once and for all, I'm gonna make this right ... and ensure that I see through it.
I vowed to take good care of myself ... then only I'm able to take good care of my loved ones.

3 comments:

KA said...

Inti Nilai Charity Run 5km on 14 June 2008

http://www.intimal.edu.my/clubs/adventureclub

Unknown said...

I will be in Mulu that time...:(

Su said...

if you all are joining, include me. I'll need some experience ppl to guide me =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails