Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bentong – Kuantan – Sg Lembing – Awana Kijal – Kemaman (Chukai)

You’ve got AndyC to thank for this post … hehe =p

Instead of putting keef and CY for the detailed reviews of the trip, mine was there. So, here I’m reluctantly but happily trying to figure out what to write.

Should I be writing reviews on the reviews?? =p keke or sypnosis of the reviews??
BTW, it’s a bit hard to write without plagiarizing ... LOL

And, here’s another review from Terence

Maybe some highlights ( & some quotable quotes) for this time round. Meanwhile if some of the quotable quotes sound like yours, please claim it yah …. Muahaha..




1. I started the trip with a flop. My sis wore my sports shoes for her badminton game. I ended up borrowing CY’s bro gf’s shoes. Lucky ngam size. Thank you CY. Wearing the sport shoes for tennis game in above pic

3. How we ended up chewing guava (healthy food as we put it) while waiting for Terence’s car & passengers to arrive. Maybe we should have more of fruits next time instead of those Twisties, Mamie, Double Decker, Chezzel… etc


4. There is a Herbalife shop in Bentong – Terence’s hometown. Definitely a town with tasty foods and even tastier ice creams… There are shops here doing extremely well just by selling home made ice creams varieties. This is amazing

5. We stopped at Giant for shopping. The difference now is last 2 trips, we shop for the group – buying foods for the whole gang. This time, the trend - we are shopping more as couple … hehe it’s good to see that each & every couple is practicing grocery shopping =p keke. And in choosing the flavours of the cup mee, it’s good to see that we are appreciating our differences and yet are able to compromise when situation requires.


6. Found out that Pahang dogs are friendly dogs… especially Fifi and ‘Ah Gau’ … they just make you want to hug them =D

7. I actually remember Addy’s aunt make very nice ‘tong shui’ and I was actually hoping that we have a chance to taste it again.


8. The BBQ was superb. The ketchup mee was special. But we were eating like 10 very hungry people. Food is always a temptation to dogs … ‘Ah Gau’ was whining and crying. Besides Hot Hot, this is the 2nd time I see a dog so ‘cham’. Our guy friends are all very gentleman, doing all the hardwork and serve us gals food. Bravo!

9. Some people still never learnt their lesson yet, despite so many penalties =p our Laksamana Andia still forgot to say his GOLDEN phrase ‘UNO’ once in a while.

10. This is my 1st time playing UNO with assistance (2 for that matter). It was fun to have them around and let them hold my cards, not until my opponents see all the cards I have….kaka… It wasn’t easy teaching kids to play UNO … I could imagine myself teaching the kids to play games =p

11. After we off the lights to sleep, I though I was the only one being sting by some ‘I don’t know what’ insects, thus I dare not make any noise. Apparently CY & Keef were stung too.

12. Observing our friend AndyC falling in love, the way he hold so tightly to his phone just in case there’s SMS anytime reminds me of the time I fell in love. I didn’t hold the phone like him but I once again remember that kind of feeling … sweet. Ps. I didn’t know a guy would react this way too =p anyway, we are happy for you AndyC =) You have all our blessing & support =)


13. We have been gambling at very early age … maybe without even us noticing. We have been trained to take bets risks. This uncle and the shops brought back my childhood memories. Why we do not have shops like this anymore in the city?

14. That small little crystal clear water fall was indeed a blessing in disguise. For we are not able to proceed to Rainbow waterfall. Luckily we didn’t stop and turn back half way.

15. Never take picture of the goose without permission. That’s the lesson I’ve learnt. I was so happy that the goose came running towards me for photo only to realized they are chasing me to bite. Lucky their beak is not sharp but it scare the hell out of me

16. At the KFC of Teluk Chempedak, someone said “ The last time, we were here, they (me and Nick) played kite and then got married. So, now whoever play kite shall be next” --- I guess we all know who shall be next =D

17. I guess people do notice when as a girl, we eat a lot or is not ladylike (aka chou lo). Someone said “This couple eat food… share, that couple eat food … the guy have to help the girl finish, but for Nick, no need, Su can really eat & will finish all her portion” [ & I added … maybe taking Nick’s portion too =p ]

18. I’m not too sure, but I think we all can be very good parents, judging from the kind of treatment that Ezel received from all of us. Ezel is just so lucky =)

19. I think all our friends drinking skills are improving by leaps and bounds except for me. Why do I feel different just after a small portion of liquor with much Coke? But hey, it was easy to just fall asleep.
Thank you very much everyone for the wonderful trip and beautiful photos =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

weeeeeiiii......did we show any reactions? referring to item 2. :P

cy said...

objection, objection!!! i already know earlier worr ... hehehe ...

Su said...

Oo.. sorry, item 2 was an illusion I get due to lack of sleep.. removing it NOW :p

Terence said...

where is item 2?

so when is addy's turn after playing kite :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails