Saturday, March 22, 2008

shall we dance?

I've got myself into trouble (read : happiness) again !!!! weee .........
Signing myself up for line dancing was a natural thing to do ... like go wee wee ....


I think I wasn't thinking when I click that 'send' button on my email [ not without dragging my collegues along .. hehe ]

Also partly due to there are limited space of 25 only ...
and you just doesn't know how fast & furious my fellow collegues are.

Needless to say, the 25 places + 5 extra places were snapped up within 5 minutes.

The organiser even had to indicate the timestamp of time email registration received to reflect fairplay.

I now feel like a child again, excited to begin my ballet class [ the difference is my bones are harden =p ]

ps. and just in case you're wondering... nope, I'm not giving up my yoga classes. I'm enjoying every moment of it.

Well, before I learn to kick some ass, SHALL WE DANCE?

pic from corbis.com

2 comments:

anechoic said...

ballet is line dancing meh??

Su said...

no la, line dance =/ ballet...
hehe the sentence "I now feel like a child again, excited to begin my ballet class" was meant to describe my feelings of excitement and fear when we feel as a child attending a ballet dance class ... hehe =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails