Sunday, March 23, 2008

lian zhi


I couldn't believe I will spend so much on one of my favourite fruit.
I was at the florist at Petaling Street last Wednesday buying flowers to visit mummy on Thursday when I saw this being sold with lotus flower.
My initial reaction was I want to EAT.
But that was before I saw the price RM5 for 5 stalk.
At my mum's hometown, we can easily get 5 or more stalks for RM1 only (maybe RM1.50 to RM2 now)
Nevermind the price, I've been yearning for these lotus seeds for quite some time.
Of course this used to be one of my mum's favourite too. We brought some for her.
Dear even peeled the seeds for mummy too.
I've never regretted buying these lotus seeds even though they cost me a lot more than their actual price =)

2 comments:

cy said...

wee ... u finally found it ...

Unknown said...

finallyyyyy.....:P

Related Posts with Thumbnails