Saturday, March 29, 2008

Outstanding matters ... help needed


1. the overdue charity programme I'm supposed to organise

2. the need-your-help-to-paint-home programme

3. the go-kuala selangor-see-fireflies trip


Your help is very much needed to fulfill all the above outstanding matters. For me & dear is unable to do so much with limited time.
I'll post the details for each programme in stages.
My thoughts are a bit jumbled at the moment and I can't seem to think straight.

BTW, I attended a session of retail theraphy today ...
bought 7 pairs of earrings for RM11.
Yes, I can be this crazy ... LOLzz

3 comments:

anechoic said...

eh..u still never go kuala selangor b4 to see meh??

ask for help and u shall receive i guess..haha. :P

RM 11 where got enuff..credit card limit still far far away...lol

Su said...

i've been to kuala selangor a couple of times no doubt, but the thing is I always don't get to see fireflies.

Oh.. I'll be asking everyone for help soon...hehe =p

wahaha... like this call friend ah?? =p

Unknown said...

hehehe.....we are at your service....

Related Posts with Thumbnails