Wednesday, March 12, 2008

meet my friends, Kitties Kitty

No one would have believe me if I say I start most of my days happily amused.
So, I took the initiative to capture some of the moments.
These are only a few. Some various reasons for not taking pics ... I'm already late. Too many things to hold to take photo, lazy to take handphone out from bag, some pics taken not clear...etc

Almost every alternate day, be it before work or after work, I'll be amused by these friends of mine .. Kitties at or near the LRT station

These kittens playing very playfully till the grey one got stuck behind the vending machine ^^!Their antics of not standing steadily, falling off the wall and silly little antics can really make my day.
I was capturing this photo when a young school boy looked at me like I had never seen kittens before. But who cares? =p


Meet this kitty most morning at the place where I park my car. Definately a kitty who knows how to enjoy life. Such a great poser on a nice car. Wonder do they take cat for car commercials? =p hehe

This kitty is just darn brave. I was very near but it didn't move an inch.
Instead it stare at me arrogantly as though saying "You from which jungle, never seen a kitty on top of a car before meh?"

One thing for sure, if I'm not late for work, I'll always try to spot where the kitties are.
For they never fail to amuse & amaze me ^^! phew

3 comments:

anechoic said...

every other day i try not to kill any kitties cause they always block my road..lol

Su said...

wakaka...who ask you never make good friends with them.
If you had, they will path the way for you by blocking other cars...wakaka...
why am i so bad these day?? =p

anechoic said...

the lorong belakang my house only me use each morning..haha.

they always gather there for breakfast provided by some nenek..

Related Posts with Thumbnails