Tuesday, March 04, 2008

expensivellergy


If you remember, I've mentioned in one of my earlier post that I'm allergy to lotion from Body Shop (post dated 13/2/07)

Yesterday, I tried using the Christmas present from June e e which comprises of a Botanical Shower Mousse and In-shower Moisturiser.

This morning I woke up with itchy tiny red rashes all over my body.

I love the smell and feel of these products but can't really comprehend why is my skin acting this way when the ingredients are mostly natural.

Me... cannot understand why while others skin will be very happy to receive such good nutritions and moisture, my skin choose to react negatively to it...


Perhaps it's true that I can only use cheap stuffs.
Strange as it may be, i think it's my body way of telling me that I'm not made for expensive stuffs... hehe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails