Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bangkok trip

more soon on our adventurous bangkok trip (plus photos)

(not in particular order)

on the midnight tu-tu ride (with 4 person in 1 tu-tu)
on the chatuchak shopping haven
on the various different people we met
on the final call flight
on the 'feel' ... the girls will know what they mean=p
on the midnight 7-11 microwave 'ting' cari makan trip
on the doraemon hunt
on the bargaining
on the trying pants on the street experience
on the drinking BBQ coconut water
on the pass-by-just-next-to-riot-area experience
on the catching up with each other
on the promise made for future bachelorette trip
on the pork burger chase
on the massage experiences
on the packing-to-come-home experience ... this happen when me kept buying & buying
on the how terribly I slept on the plane going and coming back ... so embarassing
on the visit to temples and grand palace ... and the prayers I made, and the memories they brought back to me

Suprisingly, I came back without a single pair of earrings when that was what I wanted to buy most =p
But no worries, my sister will be going there too... hopefully she can help me to get a pair or two.


ps. Dear gals,
Thank you sooo much for this great trip. The trip will remain etched in my memories for a very very long time. I may not have much to say during the trip but it was your companionship and care that matters.
I'll remember our promise for future bacherolette trips =)
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails