Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm moving home soon

In about 3 more months, I'll be moving home to a new warm home ... our own home.
A home which dear and me built together and will be sharing lives together.
While I'm looking forward to moving to our new home,
I think I'll miss my home ... the home and the room that I've been living in for about 20 years.

Building a home with someone you love is a wonderful thing.
We share many happy moments, sweat and tear, beautiful dreams building this home.
It gives us a sense of belonging. It gives us hope and strength to grow together.

I'm a cancer...
Home and family are what matter most to Cancerians.
Cancerians love to nurture... they basically GLOW nurturing.
To Cancerians, home is where the heart belong =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails