Saturday, September 27, 2008

why is it so?

Why is it so that when someone we love gets hurt we get hurt too? if not more hurt?

I'm not sure if everyone feel this way too ... but I experience this always.
even though, the hurt was a physical one.

Just like today,someone got himself a deep deep cut while we are cleaning our home kitchen,
I feel the pain to see him hurt so badly.
It doesn't help that he still bleeds even after 6 hours.

Now that I've promised him that everything will be fine when he wakes up tomorrow, I'll have to better make sure it will be fine.

This reminded me of that 'incident' that happen during our visit to FRIM (Forest Research Institute of Malaysia forest reserve) last year.

Sometimes things like this happen for a reason, they remind us not to take anyone for granted.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails