Monday, September 08, 2008

weekend suprises

Somehow for some reason I've always love the song 'Save the best for last' by Vanessa Williams.
Especially these 2 lines :
Just when I thought our chance had passed,
You go and save the best for last.

Perhaps it just reflect exactly what I feel deep inside me all these while.

Again this weekend, when I thought dear will be working like the previous Saturdays,
he gave me a good news by telling me that he's not working this saturday.
Just before I finish celebrating the 1st good news, he dropped me another 'bomb' asking me "want to go genting?"
I definately jump at that question, with a big "YES'
I'm all set and all out to have fun with dear =) and my mission of adopting bears home for the less priviledged children since I've put all the previous batch of bears in good homes (hands).
I'm getting old. I'm not as good/sharp as last time anymore in the games ... but one thing for sure, I still play as crazy as last time =p

With all these bears, we are planning to go to orphanage soon...
anyone want to come along? have been postponing this programme.
This time I'm going to make it happen.

ps. CY n Keef, I really did what you both told me in the sms ah!!! I enjoyed this weekend with dear dear just like you both told me =) Thanks alot =)

ps. and thanks alot to FL for helping me to carry the groceries home =) enjoyed shopping with you the other day =)

ps. and thanks alot to Addy, for that's how the bears come about =)


























7 comments:

Unknown said...

all the froggies remind me of uncle addy...LOL
glad you had a wondeful weekend...

Anonymous said...

aahhhhh .... so many keropi !!!! cute nye ...

Su said...

keef...haha.. no worries. 1 papa keropi and 2 anak keropi is in his good care now =D
some more dear purposely want to grab that papa keropi for addy suk suk ah =p lol

anechoic said...

JELES-nya...hahaha

Unknown said...

i want keropi alsoooo...:(

Anonymous said...

my target is to grab papa or grandpa keropi next time if we go up...

addywong said...

oi oi apa uncle ?? apa suk suk???

Related Posts with Thumbnails