Tuesday, September 02, 2008

When you walk ...

I'm the kind of people who must go out for a walk during lunch time come shine or heavy downpour. I couldn't sit still and warm the chair for more than 1 hour.

And I like to walk far to have my lunch which some of my colleagues think I'm a bit weird.
But I love walking ... because each morning, when I walk from the place I park car to the LRT and from LRT station to office ... that's when I start talking and smiling to myself.
That's also when I observe the people around me.

and i love the last paragraph by Steve Chandler.


"when you walk," writes Andrew Weil in Spontaneous Healing,

The movement of your limbs is cross patterned : the right leg and left arm move forward at the same time, the the left leg and right arm.
This type of movement generates electrical activity in the brain that has a harmonizing influence on the central nervous system - a special benefit of walking that you do not necessarily get from other kinds of exercise.

Steve Chandler said :

" Take your own challenges out for a walk. Feel your self motivation growing inside you, as the electricity in your brain starts to harmonize your central nervous system.
You'll soon know for a fact that you have what it takes. You won't have to pray for the courage to change the things you can - you will already have it."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails