Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Angel's wedding dinner

They fall in love while studying in the U.S
Congratulations and many happy returns to both of you, Angel and William!! =)

The 'g yan ga' table... we are lucky seated next table. Chair with ribbons always look so beautiful. Anything with elegant ribbons look nice to me all the time btw... hehe

The stage ... the multi layer kek lapis and the multi layer champagne glass ... need I say more?

sweet sweet love ... white chocolate FL's favourite

Our pre-dinner table partner who disappear right before the dinner starts ... all because there's no leng chai at our table =p

pre-dinner gathering photo... a friend said this is more like a gathering than a wedding dinner... which is quite true .... keke =p

here...taking pic with the young beautiful couple

The bride & bridegroom and families... toasting to health prosperity and many many kids.
It's such a happy occasion. Look at their parents' brimming smiles

You should be looking at the lovebirds ice carving, not the beautiful lady in white lah ... keke =p

coincidently, we chanced this beautiful wedding car while walking back ... this is an auspicious day... see i told you so =)


Marriage vow .... I always think it's beautiful and sacred
I, (........), take (you/thee), (.........), to be my (husband/wife), (knowing/confident) in my heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a (steadfast/true) and loving companion.
On this (appointed/special/wondrous) day, in the presence of God, our relatives, and our friends as witnesses, I give to you my sacred vow that as your husband/wife, I will always be with you and support you
in times of sickness and in times of health
in times of joy and in times of sorrow.
I (promise/further promise) to love you completely
to console and comfort you during difficult times
to respect you and to protect you from harm
to honor you and to provide for your well-being
to encourage you to achieve your full potential
to laugh with you and to grieve with you
to share with you life's simplest but most enduring pleasures
to be truthful and honest with you
and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

OMG....my heart is melting... quick get me a pail

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails