Sunday, November 25, 2007

Big Boss

A conversation between big boss and his secretary (PA)

Boss : I told you already and yet you still do this way

PA : Do wrong already mai do again lor…why so angry

Boss : Not angry lah…… continue mumbling to himself

PA : You do wrong things, your wife got scold you or not?

Boss : She can cope…used to it already, else how to last for so long

PA : yalor, do wrong already, then do again lor … why need to scold?

Boss : I read quite a number of those relationship book… I’ve just completed one

Another staff : Then your wife got read ah?

Boss : She don’t read one. Most of the time, I’ll tell her and she just listen. My wife is very understanding and forgiveful, this I must say.

PA : then you are lucky lor.

Boss : Both parties must put in effort for a relationship to work.


Big boss is a family man. A traditional man whose family values comes first. He’s a loving husband (judging from the overseas trip photo which he shares with us).

He’s humble and down to earth even when he’s where he’s now in the organization.
I have great respect for this man.

2 comments:

anechoic said...

this is a true story or what??

anyway, wu shiong bao yung & tai leong..

good luck!

Su said...

yes, a true story, everyone in the office heard =)
yup, what you mentioned are important components in a relationship.

Related Posts with Thumbnails