Monday, November 12, 2007

Cherish


Friends..
Cherish...
Buddies...
Lifelong...

Those words aptly describe US... US as in WE, not the country US ah =p
This belated birthday present really came in a BIG suprise..
and I truly love it very much.
It will be in a prominent place in my future home what more my heart.

Thanks alot buddies =)
I'll always cherish the moments we shared..
Thank you for being part of my life
and walking with me no matter rain or shine

Just a little request from me buddies
that we shall remain lifelong buddies

Enough liao... tear start welling in the eyes already...
they will come out if I don't stop =p

hehe...ooppss
someone caught me wearing the same 'baju' in 3 out of 4 photos =p
ho ho...tak tahu...
siapa tak cuci baju ... wukaka...

2 comments:

KA said...

aiseehh should have waited slightly longer i could edit abit on the bali picture.......

Su said...

waseehhh.... edit tak mau awal awal..where got 'sum'? =p
paiseehh...me look so teruk meh?? sampai kena edit?? =p

but i think i look like old aunty lah, please help to make me look much younger =D friends mah ho =p keke

Related Posts with Thumbnails