Thursday, November 29, 2007

Urhhh....such a relief !!!

While sex gives us relief we needed physically and emotionally,
tax gives us relief we very much needed financially.

Don't believe?
Hear these reliefs (for 2008)

Health checks - up to RM500 for complete medical check-ups for yourself, spouse and children.

Just go for that medical check up, it's not painful...ok, maybe a bit lah..but it's for our own good. I've just done mine...When's yours? Make an appointment with the doctor today.

Books - Max relief entitlement RM1000 for purchase of books, journals, magazines and other publication.

I can't get enough of books and magazines. I read wherever I'm whenever I have time nowadays. Applaud the government moves to increase relief entitlement to RM1000. Grab books and magazines you like to read and start reading TODAY. Remember to keep your purchase proof ya!

Computer - RM3000

At least this is so much better than the previous meagre entitlement of RM500 FOR a COMPUTER. HELLO...it's a computer for God sake and we know how much a computer cost!!
Plan your purchase of computer as to entitle for the year of tax relief.


Premium for life insurance policy & EPF - Max RM6000

Ensure that you have a life insurance policy in place. Nothing matter more than protecting our loved ones when we are not around to provide for them.

Insurance premium for education or medical benefits - Max RM3000

Parents' medical epenses - Max RM5000


I always tell my friends, please bring mum and dad for a good medical checkup and keep all the receipts when mum or dad have other medical expenses. Because we as children are being reliefed tax-wise for fulfilling our responsibilities and filial piety.
My dad just went for a full medical check up 2 months ago
I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, DAD =)

Self improvement - fees for acquiring technical, vocational, industrial, scientific, technology, law, accounting and Islamic financing skills or qualification qualify for max RM5000.

Take up that courses (mentioned) above if you have been contemplating for very long. Just do it! This is one area which I've yet to utilize... but soon I may consider adding value to myself again =)


I believe now you know WHAT TO DO =)
GO FOR IT !!!


ps. CY, please help me validate whether tac reliefs accurate?? Thank you

2 comments:

cy said...

waaa ... let me check check my 'tax bible' first arr ... such a heavy responsibility ... ekeke ...

Su said...

keke... thank you CY =)
heavy ah? got heavier one leh =p wakaka...

Related Posts with Thumbnails