Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cost of giving birth to a baby

Yesterday, wasn't clear what lead us to this discussion...

One of my collegue mentioned that
cost of giving birth to a baby = RM30k

Me : hah? Just the cost of delivery alone is RM30k ah?

Collegue 1 : got complications or additional procedures is it?

Collegue 2 :cost of making the baby included lah, you know..you know making the mould ^^! (gesturing the shape of a mould)


Collegue 3 : yalor..you think making the baby to be delivered no need money meh? Not cheap one ah.

About 50-60% of my collegues in office are parents, thus I get to learn alot of things from them.
btw, collegue 1(f),2(m) and 3(m) are all parents... so you think I should believe what they say?
Oh... yes I do =p

2 comments:

anechoic said...

the cost of making a baby is nothing compare to raising a kid..lol.

however, the price of love is priceless..haha.

Su said...

i totally agree (with both hands up)

Related Posts with Thumbnails