Friday, November 02, 2007

The way to a guy's heart ....


Seriously I want to learn cooking...
I was alone in the LRT when I imagined cooking for my family and parents in-law.
My children love to eat the food mum cooks.

There is this sudden urge in me to cook for my loved ones...
to be a mother who can cook for her children...
I think I'll love seeing people enjoying the foods I cooked...

I am a late bloomer who didn't get to learn to cook at early age.
But I think the time has come ...
Well, I'll try fried rice for a start.
ps. They say 'The way to a guy's heart is through his stomach' =p
I'm going to experiment on this, see whether it works on dear or not... if successful, then I let u all know ah =p
And if you have secret recipe how to prepare the best fried rice, please do share. You want this experiment to be successful right? ^^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails