Wednesday, October 31, 2007

'ga yao zham'


This colourful corner is my 'ga yao' stand. It's where I will look for motivation and enthusiasm.
It's where at some other times, I draw my dreams and put my mind to it.
Some time ago, this white board also remind me of the things I need to 'DO'
This is also where I refer to when I'm lost.

If you are wondering why there's so many lucky charm hanging at the side, all these lucky charms are gifts from my friends. I may not know much about feng shui but this place is where I want all the good chi to flow to =)

I'm quite positive that every one of us have our little fave 'corner' in our room. It may be your PC or maybe your desktop or it may just be your bed. But it's this special 'place' that gives us a sense of belonging and something to look forward to.

2 comments:

cy said...

so far, my fav corner is my meeting place with zao kong's grandson ... :P

Su said...

haha...I like that corner too!! ;D

Related Posts with Thumbnails